Library Links – Archive for older copies of our Newsletter
Recognizing the rich diversity in abilities, backgrounds, economic circumstances and education, the library will provide access to innovative services, delivered in an efficient and effective manner, that will:
- Provide access to the digital world without unnecessary restrictions or fees.
- Provide the information services needed to answer their questions related to work, school, and personal life.
- Prepare young children to learn to read, write and become effective listeners.
- Develop the ability to find, evaluate and use information effectively.
- Provide a safe and comfortable physical and virtual environment for people to meet and interact with others in the community.
Dartmouth Public Libraries Five-Year Plan FY2012-2017(pdf)
Dartmouth Public Libraries Five-Year Plan FY2007-FY2012 (pdf)